Raising Standards Course
Purposeful strategies for leading and inspiring outstanding numeracy learning in the primary classroom.
|Delivery: In House (John Perryn Primary School)||Date: 13th October 2016|
Phases suitable for:
Price: £175 * * Discount available as part of a CPD package. Click here for more details.
- Implementing the New National Curriculum – updates, systems and procedures
- Planning for the new NC – long, medium and short term planning
- Exploring an updated Numeracy Passport and its role in the new NC
- Navigating a new Calculations Policy for the new NC
- Taking a closer look at teaching Measurement, Geometry and Statistics in the new NC through the 3:1:1 format.
- From Concrete to pictorial; from pictorial to abstract (models and images including the Singapore Maths Model)
"Constructive and useful. Something to take away and consider further"
"The day encouraged me to reflect in the practice of my school and myself. A nice mixture of strategies and concepts"
"It is an on going issue all teachers face and very important to be reflective and brush up on what have become old habits"