From Good to Outstanding
Going one step further to deliver lessons that your students and Ofsted will love in maths.
|Delivery: In House (John Perryn Primary School)||Date: 25th May 2017|
Phases suitable for:
Price: £175 * * Discount available as part of a CPD package. Click here for more details.
A course for Maths Coordinators or Senior Managers
The ‘Leading from the front’ – Maths Subject Leader / Senior managers course involves:
- Ofsted’s latest definition of Good and Outstanding – how Ofsted judge maths.
- A briefing of new indicatives’ e.g. Shanghai/Singapore Maths, ‘Maths Mastery’.
- Developing a subject leader’s file.
- Reliable and effective tools for auditing maths in your school.
- Non-negotiables in planning along with assessment.
- Leading Teaching & Learning of maths to outstanding.
- Easy and effective systems and procedures e.g. for marking and assessment.
- Resources that work and produce rapid progress and results.
- Action-planning the above.
"An extremely useful and enjoyable day. Very clear of how to move from good to outstanding"
"So much food for thought. The 3:1:1 system makes more sense"
"Loved how to structure the maths week as well as the calculation policy examples, methods and progression".
"As part of SLT, I will take on new initiatives and move forward now implementing the 3:1:1 and a wider calculation policy".